Time & Material (T&M)
- Also called „Classical Outsourcing“, “Dedicated team” or „Pay per hour“ business model
- The client gives a list of „ideal candidate profiles“ according to which we find appropriate developers that can be easily integrated into current or future teams as remote members.
- Ates Soft carries out the recruitment process and provides all the necessary logistics for the team (equipment, office space, corporate culture, HR management services, etc.)
Fixed Price Project (FPP)
- Upon receiving all necessary inputs from the client’s side, Ates Soft defines the scope of work and delivers a Project Proposal
- The project proposal includes a project description, time estimation, software development services, the project wireframes, and the UX/UI design. Project management and QA are also included.
- Software Development Agreement is signed, and the client becomes a Project Owner. The PO is informed of the project status after every sprint iteration.