The client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people, they take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. A leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative software development. Creating an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, the company is a stock-listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Having highly skilled developers, proven organizational process, and strong domain expertise have allowed the department to be entrusted to deliver application solutions covering the entire cycle of complex diagnostics and customer support on a global scale.
That includes remote diagnostics, monitoring and predictive alerting of thousands of machines, maintenance and repair, work planning, big data collection, analysis and statistical processing and the entire monitoring of semiconductor factory operations spread around the globe.
Working as a Java Developer for our client, you will use a modern Java stack to implement new applications, features, services, and tools for some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. You will also help clients build software platforms at scale, assisting in every part of the process, from concept to production. You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You will need to play a key role in working with the senior architect to help transform the product’s future development direction.
- 3+ years of experience in backend/server-side development with Java, Spring, Java EE, and Hibernate
- In-depth knowledge of popular Database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience in distributed caching systems such as Redis and messaging systems such as RabbitMQ
- In-depth knowledge with web services development (REST / SOAP / XML / WSDL)
- Experience in designing, building, and testing Java Cloud applications (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code for new features and system components
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments;
- Participate in design discussions about new features and ensure real-time technology integrates seamlessly with other pieces of the platform
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities
- Experience in NoSQL and related technologies (Redis and MongoDB).
- Experience in container service (Docker/Kubernetes) and orchestration.
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM working environment.
- Good understanding of deployment environments and configurations.
Send us your CV at email@example.com