The client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people, they take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. A leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Creating an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, the company is a stock-listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
Job Mission: Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution; have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements.
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code.
- Ensuring project delivery on time.
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation.
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
- Experience in programming in Python.
- Experience with C is an advantage.
- Experience in agile development methods using Unix/Linux as an important advantage.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Work experience in a multinational environment is desirable, but not obligatory.
- Team player
- Robust personality
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytic view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Open communication attitude: listening actively and giving feedback
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal)
Send us your resume at email@example.com