Our client develops a Software-as-a-Service-based central platform to manage enterprise procedures, work instructions, and checklists easily while making the remote execution paperless and mobile. They leverage cloud computing, mobile, and wearable technology to offer state-of-the-art human-driven procedure and instruction support. Their goal is to mobilize people and enable them to handle even their most complex processes away from their desks.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled .NET developer to join the cross-functional development team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You are a passionate programmer who is eager to help scale the platform and leverage the power of mobile and wearable technology for lean and reliable industrial operations. You’re eager to join an enthusiastic team in a dynamic working environment that appreciates your thoughts and feedback. You’ll work in a highly professional team developing a solid and secure (SOC2) platform for global blue-chip customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced .NET developer with an eye for IT architecture, the backend is your comfort zone. You are a team player who enjoys both sparrings with experienced colleagues and coaching of junior developers. New frameworks and technologies excite you.
- Back-end development in .NET Core
- Propose architecture designs
- Reviewing pull requests
- Analyzing and documenting greenfield projects
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a .NET Core developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience as a Full Stack developer is a plus
- Experience/basic knowledge of Azure
- Experience with Docker, Kafka is a plus
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL server),
- Great attention to detail and quality of code
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work in the fast-changing world of digital work instructions that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a workplace where you will be challenged, stimulated, and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Process Industry, Life Sciences, Assembly, and Utilities sectors.
- The constant learning environment