The client is a company with extensive experience in software development. With a team of over 400 people, they take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. A leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Creating an environment that will help you achieve your professional goals. Founded in 2008, the company is a stock-listed IT company that was founded in 1978 and employs over 1000 professionals worldwide.
You will work closely with your colleagues to define and refine the detailed software requirements. After these SW requirements are defined, you will create the software design and review it with your colleagues. After its approval, you are responsible for implementing the design in C/C++ and the unit testers for it (mostly in Python). Quality of code is secured with both static code analysis tools and reviews. After your code passes successfully through the quality control you can go ahead and download the code to one of the simulations of lithography machines and test it (code is tested on simulation of machines, because the real ones cost between 60 and 150 million euro). During the testing, the necessary data is collected so a test report can be written. This test report is reviewed and when it is approved your software will be released. After the release of your software, it is installed on lithography systems all over the world.
Job Mission: Our people make up a dynamic, fast-moving, entrepreneurial community. The one where people who can say “yes, I’ll do it” without yet knowing the solution have an advantage. An advantage that leads to personal growth, professional development, and peer-group recognition.
- Implementation, testing, and integration of customer requirements.
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code.
- Ensuring project delivery on time.
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation.
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement, and Retrospective Meetings.
- Strong experience in programming in C/C++;
- Experience in programming in Python is a strong advantage;
- Experience with agile development methods is an advantage;
- Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or Linux is an advantage;
- Work experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
- A team player with experience in a diverse multicultural environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent English level (both written and verbal)
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org